Homeschool Routine – A Day in the Life of a Homeschooled Boy

Have you ever wondered what homeschoolers do all day?  Sure you have!  Bradley’s here to share with you, what his daily homeschool routine.  What does your homeschool day look like?

Have our latest goodness sent right to your inbox.

Don't worry, we won't ever send you spam. You can unsubscribe at any time. Powered by ConvertKit

24 thoughts on “Homeschool Routine – A Day in the Life of a Homeschooled Boy

• May 3, 2017 at 11:41 am

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your day with us it was really interesting to watch !

• May 5, 2017 at 2:35 pm

Thank you for sharing! My boys have graduated now. I miss the homeschool days!

• May 5, 2017 at 7:32 pm

My sons name is Bradley. I have always wanted to know what its like to homeschool. There is no way I could do it with four.

• May 6, 2017 at 5:01 am

LOVED this! What a cutie! 🙂 He reminds me of my son. I don’t currently home school my kids (I have to work full-time to help meet my family’s current financial needs), but I think they and I would love it. I think home schooling is such a valuable approach to education, and there are so many more hands-on learning opportunities (not to mention time spent with family!! HUGE plus in my book) than in a public school setting that focuses so much on testing and group-led expectations. Don’t get me wrong, I love the school my son goes to and appreciate them very much, but I’m totally on board with home schooling and would love to be able to do it one day with my kids if the opportunity presented itself. Loving your blog so far! You have a precious family 🙂

• May 6, 2017 at 10:27 am

Thank you so much for your kind words! We also have nothing against the public school system. It just wasn’t for us. Homeschooling really is a great experience for everyone. It’s not always an easy thing but it’s great. 🙂

• May 10, 2017 at 11:59 pm

I’ve been wanting to homeschool our children and it’s so helpful having articles and videos like this. Thank you!

• May 11, 2017 at 11:46 am

I’m so glad you found it helpful. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. We’re happy to help. 🙂

• May 29, 2017 at 5:42 pm

This is really interesting- I’m going to check out your other videos too, thank you for sharing! #wondermamatribe

• June 1, 2017 at 10:42 pm

LOVE this so much!! We also are blessed to homeschool and it’s something I am grateful to be able to do….

• June 5, 2017 at 2:10 pm

This is the best thing about homeschooling! Everything can be a learning experience. Thanks for sharing!

• June 5, 2017 at 10:46 pm

It sure can be! That’s definitely one of my favorite aspects of homeschooling too. 🙂

• June 23, 2017 at 11:15 am

This was wonderful! I don’t homeschool because I only have one child and I think it’s important for her to have time with other children. However, I wish there was an opportunity for a hybrid system because I think we would both enjoy doing home-schooling a couple days a week. Just this morning we were totally into a book together but had to stop reading in order for her to get to school. I’m a little bit jealous of your set up! 😉 xx

• June 23, 2017 at 6:49 pm

I really commend you for homeschooling. I mean, I have a 2 year-old and I can’t imagine homeschooling her by the time she reaches 5 or so. I work full-time, but was home with her for the first 2 years of her life. So, I just went back to work. Anyway, it’s a ton of work and dedication, way to go Super Mom! 🙂

• July 25, 2017 at 4:44 pm

How awesome! I think homeschooling is a great option for families that have an alternative lifestyle. For instance, if I were to have a child right now, I would want to continue traveling the world, and have them have the experience of many different cultures by truly immersing themselves in the place, instead of reading about it. I think this can have a huge impact on children’s learning. Way to go! I love how he said, “you wanna day ‘bye’ mom”? How cute!

• July 26, 2017 at 2:55 am

so much to do when you are home=schooling family. So much more time to investigate, explore, learn and have fun. I commend you for keeping up and ensuring a fun learning experience along the way

• July 26, 2017 at 4:57 am

Awww cute… such a lovely post. Reminds me of my childhood.. I wasn’t homeschooled myself but I knew friends who were. Their routine was almost the same. This is like a memory flashback for me. Loved the video!

• July 26, 2017 at 6:49 am

Nice! fun, learning education all together. From homeschooling can give learn so many new aspects of life.. Thanks for sharing with us 🙂

• July 26, 2017 at 8:18 am

What a great video! And he is such a cutie! Seems like enjoying home school a lot

• July 26, 2017 at 11:25 am

thanks for sharing! he seems really enjoy his daily routine!